Network Assist Support Plan (NASP)
Does your business need a trusted outside technology advisor? The Network Assist Support Plan (NASP) boosts the information-technology capabilities of companies with full-time IT administrators, or even entire departments.
NASP is for organizations that value additional IT expertise, but don’t require the full-fledged services of our Premier Regularly Scheduled Visit Program (PRSVP).
With the NASP, our engineers and managers help your staff with monitoring, regular IT planning meetings, reporting and ticketing tools, emergency support and consultation. All of this at a flat monthly rate.
Personal service from Team SNS:
- Dedicated SNS engineers work with your staff
- Workweek help-desk services for your administrator
- Unlimited phone support for Level I (L1) and Level II (L2)
What to expect with NASP:
- Around-the-clock monitoring of systems, servers and networks
- Emergency support
- Monthly engineering visits
- Bi-Annual planning meetings
- Operations briefings six times a year
- Network operations center (NOC) services: Patching of servers and networking equipment during your change-control window